· OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Chemsol Ltd was founded in 1989 by Christopher Malyszewicz in response to the growing demand for expertise in the chemical & microbiological field .
Continued research and study has enabled the company to identify and solve the many chemical and biological industry related problems to a wide range of clients.
Chemsols aim is to be innovative in all areas of learning and research and therefore provide inventive solutions and cutting edge technologies with the highest standards of quality in our services and business relationships.
· DELIVERING THE RIGHT SOLUTIONS
Are you experiencing any of the following problems?
v Chemical Health & Safety (Chip3)
v Hygiene in the workplace
v Processing Chemicals
v Poor sanitizers and disinfectant
v Are you using products that are corrosive, harmful or toxic
v Inefficiency in cleaning agents
v Other problems specific to your industry.
Chemsol can provide the solution to any of the problems identified in the above areas and others
SERVICES WE OFFER
· GENERAL CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
· Analysing and upgrading existing formulas
· Identification of chemical components by gas chromatography i.e., fuel additives, solvent based products etc
· Surfactant Analysis
· General chemical analysis
· New or modified formulations produced to improve performance, economy and compliance with up to date Health & Safety (Chip3) regulations.
· Initial independent audits
· Swabs and food samples taken from site for analysis and research.
· In-house training on the safe use and handling of chemicals in accordance with the up to date Health & Safety Regulations.
· Reports issued on Health & Hygiene in the work place for personal or legal matters in compliance with the Health & Safety Executive.
· Customer visits and audits made to individual companys to identify inherent or unique problems.
· Provision of full written reports and recommendations
The company facilities are designed to service the following areas;
· Detergent Industry
· Oilfield Industry
· Effluent & Plant Analysis
· Process Chemicals for Engineering
· Chemical Health & Safety.
Clients are as follows;
· Cosworth Racing
· TMI(Prepared Foods)Ltd
· VW Oilfield Services
· GTAT Laboratories
· Boeing Maintenance
· Amity (UK) Ltd
· Bioguard Ltd
· Peregrine Manufacturing Ltd.
· M S Laboratories, Wellingborough (NAMAS Approved)
· Nottingham University, Department of Food and Science
· British Institute of Cleaning Science
· Member of NHS Infection Control
· Member of British Standard Institute
· Member of Chamber of Commerce